HR & Recruiting Coordinator
Date Posted: May 2023
Pay: Salary $45K-$50K
Sign On Bonus: $5,000
The HR & Recruiting Coordinator will support our Vice President of Operations with the day-to-day functions of human resources and talent acquisition. This position will be responsible for contributing to the company’s performance by supporting company and human resources objectives in the areas of performance management, talent acquisition, training and onboarding, communications, and the application of employment policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all Human Resources policies and procedures relating to clinical licensure standards.
- This position serves as the first point of contact and subject matter expert for employees and leadership around HR, Benefits, and Payroll policies and procedures.
- Assist in resolving issues and concerns within the scope of position.
- Build strong and trusting relationships with agency leadership.
- Lead HR projects and initiatives.
- Make recommendations/advise/ coach leads, supervisors, and managers as appropriate.
- Lead and administer policies and procedures that support the company philosophy, culture, and strategic goals.
- Resolve employee relations issues that require more experience and knowledge.
- Partner with hiring managers to proactively define workforce needs and key roles.
- Lead the recruiting efforts by creating recruiting campaigns, participating in job fairs, conducting interviews, and engaging with the applicant through the onboarding process.
- Manage multiple staffing vendors and contracts.
- Utilize the HRIS system to track department analytics, analyze trends, translate data into insights and provide opportunities for solutions and improvement.
- Conduct onboarding and offboarding sessions.
- Facilitate the 30-60-90-day check ins with employees.
- Respond to unemployment claims and attend appeal hearings.
- Ensure the HRIS system, employee files, and I-9 documents are accurate and maintained.
- Coordinate injury management and employee leaves.
- Coordinate the annual enrollment process for benefits and assist employees with benefit questions.
- Provide support to the annual performance management process to include goal setting, mid-year check-ins, annual appraisals, and compensation planning.
- Facilitate an open-door policy and appropriately directs team member relations issues to identified manager or executive.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting recruitment and training and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Collaborate with Marketing Department on employee newsletter content and information
- Other duties as assigned.