Human Resources Coordinator
Date Posted: March 2023
Pay: Salary $45K-$50K
Sign On Bonus: $5,000
This position reports to the Director of Operations. Coordinates agency activities related to all phases of recruitment, hiring, training and retention of personnel, by completing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Adheres to all Human Resources policies and procedures relating to clinical licensure standards.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting recruitment and training and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Coordinates job postings – internal and external, ad placements, internet sources, etc.
- Review applications and conduct screening interviews and refer potential candidates to supervisors.
- Coordinate pre-screening activities, background checks, drug screens and reference checks.
- Coordinate applicant communication – rejection letters, job offers, etc.
- Confer with management to identify needs, job specifications, duties, etc.
- Develop recruitment and retention programs and attend job fairs.
- Schedule and coordinate general orientation for new staff.
- Develop and maintain orientation program related to organization history, policies, benefits, workplace safety, confidentiality, ethics, first aid and CPR, Hepatitis B and TB testing etc.
- Confer with managers to determine training needs.
- Formulate training policies, programs and schedules.
- Organize and develop training curriculum, manuals, reference library, etc.
- Research and select outside consultants and trainers for specific topics.
- Maintain training logs, records, and statistical reports to evaluate performance.
- Screen and recommend employees for participation in internal and external educational programs.
- Draft proposals to submit to funding authorities for training programs.
- Conduct training sessions.
- Train management in interviewing, hiring, termination, promotions, performance review, safety and sexual harassment prevention.
- Publish employee newsletter and departmental news.
- Coordinate employee activities – United Way campaign, Project Salina, etc.
- Coordinate employee recognition programs/XMAS party.
- Initiates and maintains personnel training files for all employees.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked, sales or piecework, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Prepares computer input forms, enters data into computer files, or computes wages and deductions and posts to payroll records.
- Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Records data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Apply Now