Salary: $18.00 /hour
Join Our Team! **Over 85% of employees surveyed said they are happy at work and feel respected & valued by their manager & teammates!**
CKF Addiction Treatment is expanding and looking to grow their nursing staff on a PRN basis!
We are seeking enthusiastic LPNs to fill positions on our Residential Unit. We currently have a PRN on call evening and weekend position available with one week and one weekend of on call per month guaranteed. We offer a unique and professional environment described by others as being caring, helpful, compassionate and innovative. This position works directly with patients in our residential treatment programs.
“I like what I do and I believe that CKF is a solid program and a great foundation for recovery.”
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversees the medical care of patients detoxing from alcohol and/or other drugs
- Administers injections and oral medications following Physician’s instruction
- Takes and maintains records of vital statistics in EMR system
- Observes patients to detect behavior patterns and reports observations to Charge Nurse and/or Program Director.
- Provides education to staff and patients of on the residential and detox unit.
- Administers and documents TB skin testing for staff and patients
- Provides health assessments to new patients, reviews records of current patients and confers with other nursing staff to evaluate condition of patients
- Transports patients off grounds for medical needs as required
“Love working with the patients and my coworkers.”
Appropriate KSBN credentialing and a valid driver’s license are required. Knowledge of Substance Use Disorder is preferred, but not required. Pre-employment Drug Screen, DMV and Background Checks are required. We are an equal opportunity employer.