Salary: $38,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Join Our Team! **More than 85% of employees surveyed said they are happy at work and feel respected & valued by their manager & teammates!**
CKF Addiction Treatment is currently looking for an experienced Licensed Addiction Counselor to join our team. We offer a unique and professional environment described by others as being caring, helpful, compassionate and innovative. We are dedicated to providing exceptional direct substance use disorder services to patients.
Our agency has an opening for a full time Licensed Addiction Counselor in our Salina location, salary range from $38 – $45K. Salary is dependent on experience and licensure.
- Licensed through the Kansas BSRB as a LAC, LMAC, or LCAC
- Understanding of Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health issues and services
- Previous experience in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Competence in Electronic Health Record & Clinical documentation
- Ability to meet the drug free policy and pass background checks
- Good communication skills
“I like what I do and I believe that CKF is a solid program and a great foundation for recovery.”
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Interviews patient, reviews records, and confers with other professionals to evaluate condition of patient.
- Treatment planning and Case management
- Individual counseling, Group counseling, and Mentoring
- Regular interaction with Community Corrections ISOs and other referral sources
- Monitors condition of patient to evaluate success of therapy, and adapts treatment as needed
- Referral to other support services as needed
- Clinical documentation of services
- Maintains patient files in a site visit ready manner, at all times
- Other duties as assigned
CKF offers a competitive and excellent benefits package which include health, dental, vision, matching retirement plan, and more. A full list of benefits is available online at CKF’s company website www.ckfaddictiontreatment.org, under the “Careers” tab. A pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle report and criminal background checks are required. We are an equal opportunity employer.