Salary: $23.50 /hour
Join Our Team! *Over 85% of employees surveyed said they are happy at work and feel respected & valued by their manager & teammates!**
CKF Addiction Treatment is expanding and looking to grow their nursing staff on a full-time basis!
We are seeking enthusiastic RNs to fill a position on our Residential Unit. We currently have a full-time position available, Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm, some on call may be required. We offer a unique and professional environment described by others as being caring, helpful, compassionate, and innovative. This position works directly with patients in our residential treatment programs.
“I like what I do and I believe that CKF is a solid program and a great foundation for recovery.”
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Oversees the medical care of patients detoxing from alcohol and/or other drugs in our residential program
- Administers injections and oral medications following Physician’s instruction
- Oversees the other residential nurses
- Provides education to staff and patients on the residential and detox unit
- Administers and documents TB skin testing for staff and patients
- Provides health assessments to new patients and reviews records of current patients to evaluate the condition of patients
- Transports patients off grounds for medical needs as required
“Love working with the patients and my co-workers.”
Appropriate KSBN credentialing and a valid driver’s license are required. Knowledge of Substance Use Disorder is preferred, but not required. Pre-employment Drug Screen, MVR and Background Checks are required. We are an equal opportunity employer.