Salary: $10.00 /hour
Join Our Team! **More than 85% of employees surveyed said they are happy at work and feel respected & valued by their manager & teammates!**
CKF Addiction Treatment provides assistance for those suffering with the effects of drug and/or alcohol addiction. We are hiring for Full-time, Residential Support Staff to join our growing team! Weekends and some holidays may be required. This position begins at $10.00 per hour with a $1 increase after 90 days.
- Admitting patients to the unit
- Reviewing and completing paperwork
- Planning and conducting activities with patients
- Documenting patient progress through company EMR system
- Assisting with unit chores
- Assisting patients with everyday needs
- Provide support to the nursing staff by tracking patient vitals and assisting in medical emergencies on the unit
- Transport patients to scheduled appointments as needed
- Comply with Patient Confidentiality policies and HIPAA Regulations while maintaining a professional manner at all times.
“I like what I do and I believe that CKF is a solid program and a great foundation for recovery.”
Support Staff – Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s License
- Must have strong computer knowledge
- Must be willing to work directly in our inpatient unit
- Self-starter with strong motivation to learn and accomplish tasks
- Pre-employment drug screen, MVR, and criminal background checks are required
“Love working with the patients and my coworkers.”
CKF offers a competitive and excellent benefits package which include health, dental, vision, matching retirement plan, and more. A full list of benefits is available online at CKF’s company website www.ckfaddictiontreatment.org, under the “Careers” tab. We are an equal opportunity employer.