Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC, LMAC, LCAC)
CKF Addiction Treatment is currently looking for experienced Licensed Addiction Counselors to join our residential treatment team. We offer a unique and professional environment described by others as being caring, helpful, compassionate and innovative. We are dedicated to providing exceptional direct substance use disorder services to patients.
Our agency has openings for full time Licensed Addiction Counselors in our Salina location, salary range from $50-52K with a $5,000.00 sign on bonus. Relocation bonus available. Salary is dependent on experience and licensure. Some evenings may be required.
- Licensed through the Kansas BSRB as a LAC, LMAC, or LCAC
- Understanding of Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health issues and services
- Previous experience in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Competence in Electronic Health Record & Clinical documentation
- Ability to meet the drug free policy and pass background checks
- Good communication skill
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Interviews patient, reviews records, and confers with other professionals to evaluate condition of patient.
- Treatment planning and Case management
- Individual counseling, Group counseling, and Mentoring
- Regular interaction with Community Corrections ISOs and other referral sources
- Monitors condition of patient to evaluate success of therapy, and adapts treatment as needed.
- Referral to other support services as needed.
- Clinical documentation of services
- Maintains patient files in a site visit ready manner, at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.