MAT Clinic Nurse
Date Posted: Oct. 2023
Location: Salina / Remote
Pay: $25 – $27 Per Hour
Current valid Kansas Driver’s License.
Current certification in First Aid/CPR/AED.
Licensed by the State of Kansas Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to clinical licensure standards.
- Calls or electronically sends in physician orders or referrals as ordered
- Obtain specimens for drug screening including any necessary accompanying forms
- Provides patient education on MAT services and addiction treatment
- Reviews Prescription Drug Monitoring Program for patients
- Coordinates follow up appointments
- Completes prior authorizations
- Triages current patient and potential patient calls, documents call accordingly
- Attends annual Kansas Opioid Conference
- Attends monthly nursing meetings and CKF all staff meetings
- Comes to main office location one designated day per week in Salina, KS to provide injections for MAT patients