Date Posted: April 2023
Pay: $45k – $47k with a $5k sign on bonus.
Assesses and refers individuals and families requiring assistance dealing with substance use disorders, such as alcohol or drug abuse, by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Interviews patient, reviews records, and confers with other professionals to evaluate condition of patient.
- Counsels family members to assist family in dealing with and providing support for patient.
- Participates in utilization review activities as required.
- Counsels patients/family members in crisis as needed.
- Maintains contact on regular basis with referral sources.
- Maintains patient’s files in a site visit ready manner, at all times.
- Refers patient to other support services as needed such as medical evaluation and treatment, social services, and employment services.
- Prepares and maintains reports and case histories.
- Formulates and conducts programs to promote prevention of alcohol and drug abuse.
- Understands and implements all TAP 21 Addiction Counseling Competencies.
- Complies with all policies and procedures related to clinical licensure.
- Assists patients with completing appropriate referral to clinically indicated services.
- Completes full Bio-Psycho-Social assessment of patient utilizing assessment instruments identified by CKF.
- Expertly utilizes teleconferencing technology to complete assessments remotely.Apply Now