Date Posted: April 2023
Location: Salina, KS
Department: Accountant – Admin
Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Grant Administrator will work to ensure timely and thorough grant submission. This position is in Salina, KS with possible remote option. The Grant Administrator will be responsible for performing and serving as administrator for a portfolio of grant awards. You will ensure excellence in preparation, implementation, monitoring, management and reporting for multiple grants. You will be responsible for collaborating with staff to ensure timely completion of all grant deliverables, supervising budgets to ensure appropriate and on-schedule grant spending and facilitation of internal and external reports.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Study and understand the history, structure, objectives, programs and financial needs of the organization.
- Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with fund providers and other stakeholders.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.Apply Now