Nurse Manager - Salina
Date Posted: Sept. 2023
Location: Salina / Remote
Salary: $65,000 yearly, with $5000 sign on bonus
Provides supervision and oversight to CKF Residential and MAT Clinic Nurses. This position is responsible for ensuring nursing staff adhere to quality and licensure standards. This position reports to the Clinic Director/Nurse Practitioner and will be scheduled to be in the Salina office three days per week. Additional time in person may be required if we are short staffed or there are meetings/trainings.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to clinical licensure standards.
- Calls or electronically sends in physician orders or referrals as ordered.
- Obtain specimens for drug screening including any necessary accompanying forms.
- Provides patient education on MAT services and addiction treatment.
- Reviews Prescription Drug Monitoring Program for patients.
- Coordinates follow up appointments.
- Completes prior authorizations.
- Triages current patient and potential patient calls, documents call accordingly.
- Assists Residential Nursing staff when needed with residential unit needs and medication passes.
- Attends annual Kansas Opioid Conference.
- Attends monthly managers meetings and CKF all staff meetings.
- Meets weekly with Director of Residential Services
- Meets weekly with Clinic Director/Nurse Practitioner
- Attends weekly leadership meetings
- Provides weekly supervision to all part-time and full-time staff
- Coordinates TB skin testing for new employees and annually for employees that are required to have negative test on file. Provides needed documentation to Human Resources.
- Coordinates First Aid and CPR Training for new employees and current employees requiring renewal to meet their position requirements. Provides needed documentation to Human Resources.