PRN Licensed Practical Nurse
CKF Addiction Treatment is expanding and looking to grow their nursing staff on a PRN & On Call basis!
We are seeking enthusiastic LPNs to fill positions on our Residential Unit. We currently have PRN/On Call positions available. We offer a unique and professional environment described by others as being caring, helpful, compassionate and innovative. This position works directly with patients in our residential treatment programs.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Oversees the medical care of patients detoxing from alcohol and/or other drugs.
- Administers injections and oral medications following Physician’s instruction.
- Takes and maintains records of vital statistics in EMR system.
- Observes patients to detect behavior patterns and reports observations to Nurse Manager.
- Provides education to staff and patients on the residential and detox unit.
- Administers and documents TB skin testing for staff and patients.
- Provides health assessments to new patients, reviews records of current patients and confers with other nursing staff to evaluate condition of patients.
- Transports patients off grounds for medical needs as required.