Substance Use Disorder Coordinator
Date Posted: July 2022
Shift Available: 4pm – 12am Saturday – Wednesday
Location: Salina, Kansas
Pay Range: $15/Hour
$2,000 Sign on bonus
Position Summary: CKF Addiction Treatment provides assistance for those suffering with the effects of drug and/or
alcohol addiction. We are hiring for Full-time 1st and 2nd shift Residential Support Staff to
join our growing team! Weekends and some holidays may be required. This position begins at
$15.00 per hour.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s License
- Must have strong computer knowledge.
- Must be willing to work directly in our inpatient unit.
- Self-starter with strong motivation to learn and accomplish tasks.
- Pre-employment drug screen, MVR, and criminal background checks are required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Admitting patients to the unit
- Reviewing and completing paperwork
- Planning and conducting activities with patients
- Documenting patient progress through company EMR system
- Assisting with unit chores
- Assisting patients with everyday needs
- Provide support to the nursing staff by tracking patient vitals and assisting in medical emergencies on the unit.
- Transport patients to scheduled appointments as needed.
- Comply with Patient Confidentiality policies and HIPAA Regulations while always maintaining a professional manner.