Director of Sober Living Services
Date Posted: December 2022
Department: Sober Living Services
Pay: Salary of $60,000
This position is responsible for the oversight and programming of the CKF Addiction Treatment Sober Living Programs. The Director of Sober Living Services will be responsible for day-to-day operations, and will oversee the counseling and support staff within these programs. This position is responsible for ensuring that staff are provided with the support and training needed to complete their required tasks, as well as cover their tasks when necessary to ensure no services are interrupted. This position will assist in the development and implementation of processes and programming to ensure patients are receiving a quality service.
- Provides weekly oversight and supervision to staff within CKF’s Sober Living Programs.
- Ensures documentation is completed timely and accurately.
- Provides weekly supervision and oversight to sober living counseling and support staff.
- Ensure programs are in compliance with KDADS and CARF standards
- Directs and coordinates activities of practicum students alongside the Human Resource Coordinator
- Ensures counseling and support staff are provided with adequate training and oversight to implement programming changes, curriculums, and processes.
- Participates in planning and successfully implements clinical strategies to achieve the appropriate length of patient stay in acute care settings.
- Provides oversight of patients schedules and activities.
- Plans and implements clinical strategies and resources to achieve increased engagement of individuals seeking services at a CKF program.
- Maintains contact on regular basis with referral sources.
- Maintains patient files utilizing identified technical resources and providing timely documentation in the EMR in a site visit ready manner, at all times.
- Understands and implements all TAP 21 Addiction Counseling Competencies.
- Participates in utilization review activities as required.
- Complies with all policies and procedures relating to clinical licensure.
- Reviews utilization management in a timely and quality fashion.
- Ensuring staff and patients follow security measures and rules/expectations set forth by CKF.