Facility Maintenance Coordinator
Date Posted: April 2023
Location: Salina, KS
Pay: $45,000-$53,0000 with $5000 bonus.
The Facility Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the planning and coordination of CKF’s buildings and grounds to ensure safe and efficient operations of all CKF Addiction Treatment facilities. Specifically, this position performs a variety of skilled and semi-skilled maintenance and repair work, gardening, and grounds maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Identify and promptly report building and grounds-related issues and/or needed repairs.
- Assist with the maintenance, repair, and upkeep of all agency buildings, grounds, equipment, and appliances (includes performing minor carpentry, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, and snow removal).
- Ensure that the shared workspaces and other areas of the building are clean, safe, and that the furniture, equipment, and appliances are in good working condition.
- Provide custodial/janitorial support as needed.
- Perform routine and miscellaneous company errands (using the company vehicles).
- Follows a preventative maintenance schedule.
- Handles the logistics of routine building and grounds-related items, including building systems testing, maintenance, scheduling repairs, etc.; scheduled routine vendor/partner services (indoors and outdoors); and company vehicle maintenance, including cleaning and scheduled maintenance.
- Coordinates/manages vendor contracts at all facility locations.
- Reviews vendor contracts at least annually to analyze and provide recommendations on pricing and service delivery.
- Maintains knowledge of all local and state building requirements.
- Will coordinate and document appropriate services for our annual inspections and ensure documentation is available for KDADS and CARF visits.
- Notifies management concerning the need for major repairs and will coordinate the services.
- Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and equipment to prevent damage to surfaces and themselves.
- Will lead the Employee Safety Committee to ensure the agency is compliant with all ADA and OSHA requirements.
- Assists with coordinating building and grounds special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.