Date Posted: April 2023
Location: Salina, KS
Department: Marketing and Development
Pay: $15 – $18 per/hr.
Responsible for the planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, strategies, and innovative content to drive agency brand awareness and align with company strategy and goals. Will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Development to execute marketing requests and initiatives across the agency timely and accurately. This position is responsible for delivering consistent content via media platforms, and creating visually appealing and innovative designs that promote the company brand. The Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for day-to-day logistics of our annual agency events and other fundraising initiatives as needed.
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings, and demographic data
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms
- Identifying and track key performance indicators to evaluate marketing campaigns and strategies
- Provide quarterly data reports to leadership on outcome data and KPI’s.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using Adobe Creative Suites to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet our mission.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company appropriately.
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects.
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video.
- Develop social media calendars and content that align with agency strategy.
- Create and maintain monthly donor & employee newsletters.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization, and content development.
- Assist with planning as well as facilitate logistics for annual agency events
- Update and maintain mailing list
- Establish and maintain relationships with new or existing stakeholders and donors through networking and prospecting
- Assist with and track marketing inventory
- Write & publish monthly blog postApply Now